Creating personal, long-term client relationships that are the foundation for turning life's aspirations into financial realities. The importance of getting to know my clients/ prospects, their risk tolerance and time horizon. I employ strategies seeking to preserve assets while navigating erratic and declining markets. While both short and long-term performance are important to consider; I prefer not to place undue emphasis on specific time frames, because the exact beginning and ending points often drive out different answers.
My goal is to provide a pattern of consistent outperformance for my clients.
Licenses & Designations
- Series 7, 63, & 65 currently held with LPL Financial
- Insurance licensed in Life, Accident, Health and Variable Life/Annuities in the states of NY & FL.
- Alternative Investments
- Carol is an Investment Industry Veteran of over 30 years. Prior to joining LPL; Carol was an Investment Advisor with Stifel Financial. Prior to becoming a Wealth Advisor; she spent 18 years in Marketing Research/New Product Development.
- Baruch College: 1975
- Credits toward MBA in Marketing
- Queens College: 1971–1974
- B.S. in Biology and B.A. in Art Therapy. Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- University of Tel Aviv: 1971
- American Red Cross Member
- LPGA Amateurs/Member
- Metropolitan Golf Association
- PETA (People Empathetic To The Treatment Of Animals)
- Volunteered for AnimalLeague.org